Thursday, July 11, 2013

Looking back.

Today, I have been thinking of how I felt a year ago. Then, I was quite sure that at this time (July 2013), I would be engaged and a house owner.

One year ago, I think I saw that life was set to go a certain way, with no real options left to change it.

Well... now, things are quite different, to say the least. Nothing is set. I am not engaged but single, I am not owning anything else but a car, a fair amount of furniture and two cats. That's my life.

As scary it might feel - to some extent - that I have no actual set plans for the future. It also means that all my options are open. Right now, I could still decide to move to another city or country...

For the first time in many years, I have been thinking that moving one day back to France is not that bad of an option. 

I really wonder what life will look like in one year's time. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment