Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bliss.

I wish I could hold onto this feeling for ever. The feeling that everything is well, everything is in balance. It won't last for ever, so lets just enjoy.

So, is this adulthood? Accepting that things don't always turn out the way you want? But that its gonna be fine anyhow...?

I find myself just smiling on my own, its not because of anyone in particular - but thanks to everything and everyone around. I feel so lucky. Just happy.

This summer has been so good to me. I am staying away from people draining the good things away from me and I'm enjoying the company of people that give so much. These people may be close-by or a bit further away, I know they are there. Its all I need.

Summer of '13 was all about friends, food, enjoying and... tattoo!


There is a long story behind the spiral. I used to draw them everywhere back in high-school. When I started of thinking of a tattoo, I looked up the symbolism of the spiral and thats what helped me make my mind up.

The Spiral is and ancient symbol of evolution, one of the oldest pagan symbols in existence. It represents the cycle of the seasons and the cycles of Life, growth and change. Although each loop of the spiral brings one back to the same place, it takes one to a higher and more evolved level at each turn.
So here we are again, sort of starting again, but its only getting better. I am in no hurry. Everything is gonna turn out fine.

what is meant to happen, will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment