Friday, August 2, 2013

A less good day

Its not a 'bad day'. Its just a 'less good day'. Just being on a bad mood because of close to everything and being tired... Seems like I'm only waiting for something nice to happen. And good things happen to those that wait, right?

One bad aspect of being on a bad mood is being totally unable to hide my feelings when I get mad. I just snap. It's really not a nice view when that happens. Need to work on that. At least at work, I really can't show if something pisses me off. I am supposed to be the "grown-up" (wtf?).

But hey, that's part of life. Good days vs. bad days. You gotta learn to go with the flow to some extent. Hopefully this days is still gonna turn into something great. We do have some cool plans this evening and for the weekend with my friend A., so it can only better! I just can't get that one thing out of my head, unfortunately its something that 100% out of my control now...




No comments:

Post a Comment